Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Spring 2010 Projects
Other Voicethreads Created
Below please enter your information in the table and farther down please embed your 1st Grade Voicethread for your class that your students created, or feel free to e-mail Mark Carls to help you out at
Who's in here?
City and State
Reefton Area School
Reefton, New Zealand
Harry Balfour School
Grande Prairie, AB Canada
Hongwanji Mission School
Randolph Central School
Randolph, New York USA
Ancaster Meadow School
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
Fort Worth, Texas
Quick Tip - To get the embed code:
1. Sign into your Voicethread account
2. Click on the gear in the bottom right corner of your Voicethread and select "Edit"
3. At the bottom click on "Embed and then click in the big white box under "Embed Code" and you should copy it immediately.
4. On this page, click "Edit", then in in the "Editor" box on top, click on the tv screen that says "Widget"
5. Go down to "Other HTML" in the bottom left column, and paste into the white box in the middle and Save.
6. It will appear as a grey box, you could write something above it if you want, like school name, then click "Save" on the right side of the "Editor" box and it should be good to go.
Elementary Voicethreads of our School:
Judy McKenzie's Year 2/3/4 class in New Zealand posted their class VoiceThread about their school earlier in the year. This is one the children have made about their town. We hope children in other parts of the world will respond to the questions in the VoiceThread about their own towns. If you would like to have a photo of your town put on it, please email me at email@example.com
Mrs. Griffith's Class - 2nd Grade (Fall 2010) - A Day in the Life of a 2nd Grader at RCS: A peek at our day...photographed & narrated by Mrs. Griffith's Class at Randolph Central School in Randolph, New York. We'd love any comments! Thanks!
Miss Dunsiger's Grade 1/2 Class
Seasons Around the World - The Global Classroom Project
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"